Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suspension tips a tricks

Old 04-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Bowfisher1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ty
Bowfisher1's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension tips a tricks

Does anyone know how to make my suspension (I have rough country off road suspension lift) stop creeking and popping? I have a 2007 Tacoma.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Try spraying everything that moves (joints and such) with lubricating oil. Does the front squeak, or just the back?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
I'm pretty sure the front and back squeaks but I'm not sure. I'm in class right now so I'll tell you later.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
In a world full of friction and gravity, squeaks are bound to happen no matter what you do. That's why your truck comes with a radio
Very true but I want it to sound good inside and out and I HATE those sounds with a passion!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Try spraying everything that moves (joints and such) with lubricating oil. Does the front squeak, or just the back?
It sounds like it does it in the front and back.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #6
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Spray the leaf clamps that hold rear leaf together and between leafs, at the clamps with white lithium spray grease. Spray top and bottom of coil spring mount points. Look to see if there are rub marks from contact on sway bar and UCA. Report if you find any.