Notices

I want to add a leaf but.....

Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
yotaroader is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Chaser
yotaroader's Tacoma Gallery
I want to add a leaf but.....

I have a 2012 Txpro that just put a 3in Procomp lift on with new coils in the fount and 1.5in blocks in the rear. I like how the fount sits but I want the rear to sit a little higher. So I was going to add a leaf. but I don't know. can I just put the new leaf on the Block? or do I take the block off? and if I take the 1.5in block off and put the leaf wont it look like I did nothing?
Old 04-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
Fiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fiveology's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing wrong with running a block and an AAL (within reason, I would never run blocks bigger then 4" and some trucks have blocks that big stock). Is it the best setup? No, but it works just fine.