1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I want to add a leaf but.....

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by yotaroader, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Apr 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    yotaroader

yotaroader [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chaser
    Roswell,NM
    Vehicle:
    2012 Black TXpro
    OME BP-51s with dakars and Brute Force Bumper
    I have a 2012 Txpro that just put a 3in Procomp lift on with new coils in the fount and 1.5in blocks in the rear. I like how the fount sits but I want the rear to sit a little higher. So I was going to add a leaf. but I don't know. can I just put the new leaf on the Block? or do I take the block off? and if I take the 1.5in block off and put the leaf wont it look like I did nothing? :confused:

2. Apr 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
  3. Apr 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    Fiveology

Fiveology Well-Known Member

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    11 DC TX PRO 4X4
    3" Lift OME 885's with a top plate spacer in front, Toytec AAL in rear, OME Nitrochargers, DWreck/FamousFab bolt on sliders, 255/85R16' KM2's
    Nothing wrong with running a block and an AAL (within reason, I would never run blocks bigger then 4" and some trucks have blocks that big stock). Is it the best setup? No, but it works just fine.

Products Discussed in

To Top