Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ride Rites Installed Last Night!

Old 04-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Kale is on a distinguished road
Kale's Tacoma Gallery
Ride Rites Installed Last Night!

Just installed the Firestone Ride Rites Yesterday on my 2013 Double Cab and quite impressed! Easy install, no compressor kit but with only 5-10 psi the ride is firmer and has some "bounce back" from the rear over sharp bumps. I've been through most of the related threads and am wondering if there is any news out there in running them at less than the manufacture min rated pressure @ 5 psi?

Would like to have the smoother factory ride as much as possible when not towing or hauling a load.

Thanks.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
kavy is on a distinguished road
Name: Shaun
kavy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale View Post
Just installed the Firestone Ride Rites Yesterday on my 2013 Double Cab and quite impressed! Easy install, no compressor kit but with only 5-10 psi the ride is firmer and has some "bounce back" from the rear over sharp bumps. I've been through most of the related threads and am wondering if there is any news out there in running them at less than the manufacture min rated pressure @ 5 psi?

Would like to have the smoother factory ride as much as possible when not towing or hauling a load.

Thanks.
Run them at 5psi, it should feel almost identical to stock at that amount.