Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6" lift *looking to get rid of rear blocks

Old 04-16-2013, 05:39 AM   #1
vanislepaul is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
vanislepaul's Tacoma Gallery
6" lift *looking to get rid of rear blocks

hey guys, i have stock leafs and a 4" block that came as part of my bds 6" lift. the leafs are pretty close to being toast so ill be replacing them asap. Now as title states "looking to get rid of rear blocks". Truck is no stranger to the bush but also is a daily driver. Just looking for a good setup even if i can cut the block down to a 1" or 2" with new leafs. Any suggestions, ideas, someone with a similar setup?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Dakar w/AAL and small block to level out. or custom made.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #3
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
6" Alcans. no blocks
Old 04-16-2013, 07:08 AM   #4
93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

93civEJ1's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you can rig up your own pack from Chevy's like some people were doing.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 AM   #5
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanislepaul View Post
hey guys, i have stock leafs and a 4" block that came as part of my bds 6" lift. the leafs are pretty close to being toast so ill be replacing them asap. Now as title states "looking to get rid of rear blocks". Truck is no stranger to the bush but also is a daily driver. Just looking for a good setup even if i can cut the block down to a 1" or 2" with new leafs. Any suggestions, ideas, someone with a similar setup?

Give Doug a shout maybe he can help you he's pretty good with leafs.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...urbishing.html
Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #6
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on going with custom ALCAN's. They tailor them to your needs, no guessing there!

www.alcanspring.com
Old 04-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
vanislepaul is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
vanislepaul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
I plan on going with custom ALCAN's. They tailor them to your needs, no guessing there!

www.alcanspring.com
just got off the phone with alcan and am now going to fill out the order form, priced out $600 and i see a lot of people on here run them. too bad it will take about 4+ weeks with shipping to get them