Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spindle lift bundle from headstrong off road question.

Old 04-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
apeace10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nicole
apeace10's Tacoma Gallery
Spindle lift bundle from headstrong off road question.

http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/com...-05-6-lug.html

Its the one at the bottom of the page.
Has anyone bought this lift with the billies? if so how does it ride and any info about it would be great. Thinking of getting this for my Yota. Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by apeace10 View Post
http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/com...-05-6-lug.html

Its the one at the bottom of the page.
Has anyone bought this lift with the billies? if so how does it ride and any info about it would be great. Thinking of getting this for my Yota. Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Airdog has the bundle, might want to send him a PM. His truck is sweeeeeet looking too. Sounds likes he's real happy with the bundle.

Heres a link for ya, he has photos of his truck
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...nners-107.html
Old 04-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
Airdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AD3 86-89 VX-5 China Lake
Name: Tom
Airdog's Tacoma Gallery
Yup its rides absolutely awesome. I didn't buy the billies from him as I already had some with less than 5k on them. Headstrong was extremely helpful and gave me a great deal. I couldn't be happier with the ride, the cost, the service and most of all the looks of my truck! Most of what I did is in my build thread.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:43 AM   #4
apeace10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nicole
apeace10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Yup its rides absolutely awesome. I didn't buy the billies from him as I already had some with less than 5k on them. Headstrong was extremely helpful and gave me a great deal. I couldn't be happier with the ride, the cost, the service and most of all the looks of my truck! Most of what I did is in my build thread.
Awesome thank you! thinking I might just get this one. ill check out your build thread though. thanks !