Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Alignment help!!!

Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment help!!!

Hello guys I took my truck for an aligment since I instaed 881 up front. The shop told me they couldn't do nothing about the caster!! My friend recommend me another shop. I have an appointment today what numbers would be good for the caster?? Here is as it sits now.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
They're idiots. Take it to a good shop with a good tech. I told my shop specifically to crank in as much caster as possible and they got in the neighborhood of 2.0 with stock UCAs. Much better tracking.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
They're idiots. Take it to a good shop with a good tech. I told my shop specifically to crank in as much caster as possible and they got in the neighborhood of 2.0 with stock UCAs. Much better tracking.
Ok so about 2.0 is we're I should ??
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
Ok so about 2.0 is we're I should ??
I've heard as much as 2.4, but with stock UCAs, be happy to get close to 2.

EDIT: I've attached the spec that applies to both 4x4 and Prerunner.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SA-10_Algin_insp4x4-Pre.pdf (102.0 KB, 37 views)
Old 04-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #5

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sound good ill tell them about it.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #6
Glitterdick

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

EDIT: I've attached the spec that applies to both 4x4 and Prerunner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
Sound good ill tell them about it.
Print this and bring it in so they dont' fuck with you, and tell them aim for at least 2. They may do a little less on the deriver side to account for road camber (generally road surfaces slope to the right for drainage, and slightly more caster on the passenger side helps stop the truck from wandering right).