Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Northern California Dealer or shop needed for VSC "Zero-point Calibration"

Old 04-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Northern California Dealer or shop needed for VSC "Zero-point Calibration"

Hi guys,

I've notice my VSC goes off with the after market wheel. I've called a few dealers Santa Rosa and Ukiah and they say they can't do the zero-point calibration because of after market lift and wheels I have on my truck. I've been turning off my VSC, but have you guys run into this problem with VSC? Also if you know of any dealers in the bay area or even Sacramento that would do it, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post
Hi guys,

I've notice my VSC goes off with the after market wheel. I've called a few dealers Santa Rosa and Ukiah and they say they can't do the zero-point calibration because of after market lift and wheels I have on my truck. I've been turning off my VSC, but have you guys run into this problem with VSC? Also if you know of any dealers in the bay area or even Sacramento that would do it, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Something you sould ask them, what they do with the lifted trucks they sell.

There is a how to instructions around here somewhere... I'll see if I can find them.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...sc-answer.html
Old 04-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
pontastic1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Pon
pontastic1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Something you sould ask them, what they do with the lifted trucks they sell.

There is a how to instructions around here somewhere... I'll see if I can find them.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...sc-answer.html
Yeah, that's what I told them, I actually printed out that sheet and wanting to bring it in but the ones I spoke to say that they don't do lifted tacoma or sell any.....hmmm
Old 04-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Never mind, Jason just provided you with a solution in the Regional thread
Old 04-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontastic1 View Post
Yeah, that's what I told them, I actually printed out that sheet and wanting to bring it in but the ones I spoke to say that they don't do lifted tacoma or sell any.....hmmm

The pdf has instructions on how to do it yourself.........