Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

too much taco lean

Old 04-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
streamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nice

Name: matt
streamreeper's Tacoma Gallery
too much taco lean

i just got done instaling my ome front&rear suspension lift.now i realize that there would be a lil driverside lean in the front,but i got some leveling spacers 4 that,but the rear is way tilted.i mean real noticeable.both the rear springs had pluses on them,so i didnt think they were different.am i missing something?2004-3.4l-trd-sr5.nitrochargers dakar leafs.would it helpf i switched the rear springs around?
Old 04-18-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I may be mistaken , but I thought the first gen Dakars are side specific
Old 04-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
streamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nicestreamreeper is just really nice

i was told that if one has a - on it it goes on the pass side, if it had a + on it it goeson the driver side. i got both ++.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:19 PM   #4
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like they sent you two driver side leaf packs then?
Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
they are side specific. Also bkwd/fwd specific.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #6

i guess i will be makin some phone calls then,let the bullshit run-a-round begin.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamreeper View Post
i guess i will be makin some phone calls then,let the bullshit run-a-round begin.
Side specific Daks are labelled A / B , the + / - is not for side spec IIRC

http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/tec...leaf_tech.html
Old 04-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #8

thanks for that link man,im gona check em out and make sure that they arent an a and a b. i might just switch sides w them.i will figure it out in the am when i have more ambition. thanks again
Old 04-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamreeper View Post
thanks for that link man,im gona check em out and make sure that they arent an a and a b. i might just switch sides w them.i will figure it out in the am when i have more ambition. thanks again

Good luck
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #10

len fixed

i switched the springs yesterday,lean problem solved.