Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

UCA question.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
UCA question.

So i have been getting a lot of noise and vibration. so me and my dad were thinking the wheel bearing. put the tire up to check the bearings. tried moving the tire when on jacks. the upper arms where MOVING!! side to side. bad bushings....

but. Here is the question.

My arms say walker evans racing on them. I cant find anywhere that they made UCAs at all!! im guessing they are made by allpro?? Does anyone know if bushings from TC. or Allpro will work? i need them ASAP!!!

07 trd sport. 4x4
Old 04-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
So i have been getting a lot of noise and vibration. so me and my dad were thinking the wheel bearing. put the tire up to check the bearings. tried moving the tire when on jacks. the upper arms where MOVING!! side to side. bad bushings....

My arms say walker evans racing on them. I cant find anywhere that they made UCAs at all!! im guessing they are made by allpro?? Does anyone know if bushings from TC. or Allpro will work? i need them ASAP!!!

07 trd sport. 4x4

Hey mikey I dont have an answer for ya but I've got a fresh set of 2nd gen uppers you can use if need be
Old 04-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

07 trd sport. 4x4
Maybe a silly idea, but did you give Walker Evans a call and ask them for info or parts?

PK
Old 04-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
All pro probably sold them awhile back . TC/ap bushings would probably fit .
Old 04-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #5

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Maybe a silly idea, but did you give Walker Evans a call and ask them for info or parts?

PK

I couldnt call it was the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
All pro probably sold them awhile back . TC/ap bushings would probably fit .
I talked to tc. Saturday at taco fest. Walker never made arms. They are camburg arms.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I couldnt call it was the weekend.

I talked to tc. Saturday at taco fest. Walker never made arms. They are camburg arms.

What a little douche you are, i offer up some UCA's to ya & ya can't even say "Don't need them but thanks for the offer." whatever man ,hope you choke on your 2nd gen.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:50 PM   #7

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
What a little douche you are, i offer up some UCA's to ya & ya can't even say "Don't need them but thanks for the offer." whatever man ,hope you choke on your 2nd gen.
Omg!!!! I didnt even see your post till now. My bad. Doug.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #8

mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hey mikey I dont have an answer for ya but I've got a fresh set of 2nd gen uppers you can use if need be
I am sorry! ! I didn't see this. But my truck is drive able. But I need bushings like a week ago. I'm going to call camburg first thing tomorrow. And talk to them. If I need to use yours I will definitely call you. Also. I need to come by so u can look at my spring.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Omg!!!! I didnt even see your post till now. My bad. Doug.

I'm crushed dude, my fragile ego just shit itself....thanks !!

no worries...