Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Mah Billies are in!

Old 04-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Mah Billies are in!

Billies x 4, 2 711's and 2 728's. Still deciding on what to do for the rear to (re: AAL or new pack), but hopefully get the bad boys on soon.

I know it aint much, but folks, im wife-and-baby-broke lol. Had to scale back quite a bit on what i wanted to do from seeing y'all's awesome rides... Piecing my system together in stages, slowly but surely.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Thats kool, you should go with the ICON 3 leaf pack add on. Depending how much height you asking but this would get you 1 1/2 inches. Down South Motorsports they have a sale for 3 leaf spring pack add on to your current leaf springs. I got mine 2 weeks ago.

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-47...-leaf-kit.html