Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Got Bump Stops lest see them

Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Got Bump Stops lest see them

I am in the market to replace my front bump stops. While I am at it I may just do the back as we'll. I have the OME with 886 front with ARB bumper and winch and dakars in the back. That's a lot of weight up front and I don't think the stock bumps will do well. So far I am thinking wheelers super bumps but wanted to see what every one is running on their rigs.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery

Lol
Old 04-24-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have the Superbumps
How long have you had them and do you still like them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post

Lol
NICE bumps
Old 04-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Also aver super bumps. I'll post some pics.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:34 AM   #6
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard the Super bumps cause a shit ton of rebound when you bounce off em. True or flase? Why does the OP not think the stock bumps will do well? If thaty means not hold up they will hold up fine.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
How long have you had them and do you still like them?
Just over a year , and yes
Old 04-25-2013, 09:12 AM   #8

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
I have heard the Super bumps cause a shit ton of rebound when you bounce off em. True or flase? Why does the OP not think the stock bumps will do well? If thaty means not hold up they will hold up fine.
Just because they are a thin and hard rubber compound. I have hit them befor when I was stock. I was just creepn went over a soft ball size bumps and thought I hit the frame at first. The stocker just don't have a nice feel to them.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
I haven't noticed any rebound issue
Old 04-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #10
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers Super Bumps
Skip to 2:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRmK_NkU8Rs&sns=em
Old 04-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #11

FMF's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ That's a nice vid! Those bumps are taking a beetling