Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Got my UCA's today!!!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Got my UCA's today!!!

I finally got my TC UCA's and sway bar bushings today! They are sweet! I cant wait to get my Toytec C/O's now, they should be here in the next week or so. Ganna have a good ol' time with install!
Old 02-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!!!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, getting mine here shortly.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome!! Thanks guys. Feels like christmas!!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #7

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ No, i think Im ganna try some Tri-Flow on them. And use your standard grease on the zerks. Hey! I was wondering, are the Ubi-balls sappose to be hard to move? I cant move them at all by hand, I thought they would be a free moving Uni ball?
Old 02-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #8
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Did you get the full Toytec coilovers or the kit to upgrade the 5100's to coilovers? I am looking at the kit as well as the Light Racing UCAs.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:04 PM   #9
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
^^^ No, i think Im ganna try some Tri-Flow on them. And use your standard grease on the zerks. Hey! I was wondering, are the Ubi-balls sappose to be hard to move? I cant move them at all by hand, I thought they would be a free moving Uni ball?
It "will" move, but it's really tight in there. I could move mine around before the install, but it took some effort.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #10

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, just wondering what was up. thanks!

Snyperx~ my Coilovers are different from your guys's trucks, bc I have a 1st. gen. But I Believe that If you or ready have 5100's then you can just get the coil and adjustable sleeve for them, to make them an Adjustable Coilover. And It would be a good Idea to get the UCA's if planning on going up to a 3" lift.