Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spindle lift help

Old 04-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Spindle lift help

Hey fellas, I know there's a million different threads about this subject and I've done alot of digging but still need some help.

My truck is a '12 DCSB 4x4

(Note: I dont need wheel spacers on my KMC Enduros as the backspacing is fine)

Im planning on ordering parts this week:

Front:
Camburg Spindles and UCA's
Fox 2.5 coilovers

Rear:
AP expo rear leafs
Bilstein 5100's

Also extended brake lines and 285's.

Is there anything else i will need to make this happen? I know everyone's got a different setup, but Im trying to avoid blocks and Im looking for a somewhat level lift (a LITTLE bro lean is fine)

Just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything before I spend my money.
Thanks in advance guys, your help is greatly appreciated.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Spindles - 2wd
Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
ummm, if your truck is 4wd then you cant do a spindle lift....might wanna start your list over
Fuhck, didn't know that. What are my options then?
Old 04-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #6
Just a desert dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
you can order everything on your list except the spindles and run the 285s....just crank the coilovers up to about 2.5" of lift and youll be fine
Cool, thanks for the response man. Will cranking up those coilies give me as much height as the spindle lift or will still be less? I really like the look of the trucks that the spindle lift guys have..