Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift kit help

Old 04-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
04toco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
04toco's Tacoma Gallery
Lift kit help

I'm looking for a lift kit for my 04 prerunner that adds about 3-5 inches to it. I really do not know which way to go. I would like to lift the suspension but that seems really pricey and I keep seeing that just lifting the body just lets you get bigger tires without much improvement in performance. I mainly am just doing it for the look but I do want to go offroading. I've also heard of some people doing leveling/body kit combos that is almost like doing a full suspension kit at a lower price. I've also seen many tacomas with the Bilstein 5100's. Does that actually lift your truck? Or do you need that with an additional lift kit because that is something I could afford. There are so many different options and I'm not sure which way to go. Thank you for anybody who can dumb it down for me!
Old 04-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
5100's lift your truck. Try and use the search function on here. This has been more than beaten to death.