LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Camburg uppers, and coilovers?

Old 04-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg uppers, and coilovers?

So I installed my new UCA and Camburg coil overs last night. I was super stoked on how easy it was. My question is after I put it back on the ground I turned the wheels both ways and it appears the wheel is closer to the body mount now than it was before. Anyone have an explanation for that? Im getting it aligned today so maybe that will shed some more light on it. I also removed the sway bar in the process. Of course the front could be setting a little lower because I haven't cranked these things down yet.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:57 AM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I bet the alignment will get it away from it. When they go to adjust the caster it should pull it back.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment and adjusting the coil height did it. Truck rides like a dream... well with the exception of the rear suspension. Guess its time to do some more home work