Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fabtech upper control arm experience????

Old 04-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
Crydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crydaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Fabtech upper control arm experience????

Hi,
I have been searching online for reviews on this product. All I can find was bad experience with their shocks specifically the 3' ones.

My installer carries all products but suggested to try this one out. He is aware of the bad reviews on certain lift kit but has not heard anything bad about the UCA. He said that it definitely looks like it is designed to be stronger than the TC UCA because of the added gusset on the ball housing.

I also read somewhere that this is a redesign? Not sure though. So please, whoever got experience with the new UCA and has something to say about it( good or bad) I would greatly appreciate it.