I have a 2008 TRD Off-Road Access Cab 4x4 that I though I want to lift 2.5" in front with 5100's and 1.5" AAL in the rear with new Bilstein's in the rear. I have done many searches on the subject but only seem to find a lot of confusing opinions on the matter. I use my truck as a daily driver and currently run 265\75\16 with a little rubbing but might want to move up to 285's down the road. I occasionally go off road but generally nothing very serious & don't really want to lift more that 2.5" to 3" at most.
Here are my questions:
- Will the ride still be comfortable with the Bilstein 2.5" lift option
- Will I need new UCA's if set at 2.5"
- Will I need a differential drop
- Will I be able to get the frontend properly aligned
- Could the 5100's set at 2.5" damage anything
- Should I consider a different approach to gain the desired lift
Sure would like to get some expert opinions on the matter