Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Total Chaos UCAs & Febtech 6"

Old 05-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
WhyNotFab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ricky
WhyNotFab's Tacoma Gallery
Total Chaos UCAs & Febtech 6"

The TC website description mentions the poly bushing UCAs used for 3" lift and heim version for 6", but when searching builds and other TC threads I mostly see the bushing versions installed so I was wondering if those would still give the extra 4* of caster on a 6" lift since the alignment shop said he got mine as close as possible without starting to affect the camber.. I mentioned the TC uppers adding 4* and he said that would work perfect for bringing it back to factory alignment, so I wanted to check and make sure they would do so with my 6" lift.

Also, do they allow more clearance around the coilover when down? My factory UCAs get close to my coilovers, and since I used the Fabtech spacers on my existing Fox coilovers with reservoirs, the arm actually gets too close for comfort to the 90* fitting for the reservoirs.

Thanks