Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Question about All pro leaf pack

Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Question about All pro leaf pack

I installed the standard AP leaf pack a few days ago, but I didn't get to the front to put in the old man emu kit (885 springs, nitrocharger shocks, spacers, etc).

Would it hurt anything to drive the truck with the ass end up like this until I can get to do the front in a week or two? I've noticed there are some minor vibrations at low speed (up to 25-30 mph), but they seem to dissipate at higher speeds.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
I installed the standard AP leaf pack a few days ago, but I didn't get to the front to put in the old man emu kit (885 springs, nitrocharger shocks, spacers, etc).

Would it hurt anything to drive the truck with the ass end up like this until I can get to do the front in a week or two? I've noticed there are some minor vibrations at low speed (up to 25-30 mph), but they seem to dissipate at higher speeds.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Nope truck will be fine.

The vibrations have nothing to do with not doing the front. They have to do with the rear being "off".