Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Light Racing UCA Bushings.

Old 05-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Light Racing UCA Bushings.

Anyone know where I can buy some new bushings for them? Tried google but didn't find much.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Light Racing UCA Bushings.-lr-uca.jpg  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Anyone know where I can buy some new bushings for them? Tried google but didn't find much.

Thanks
Any comp that buys them directly from the manufacturer should be able to sell you some, just call and ask.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
Any comp that buys them directly from the manufacturer should be able to sell you some, just call and ask.
Yeah that was my thinking. Just figured I'd post up.

I'll call Toytec tomorrow.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post

Thanks man!
Old 05-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Thanks man!
Yep no problem. I have that one bookmarked haha
Old 05-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Yep no problem. I have that one bookmarked haha
Just added it to mine as well