LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Any difference in these kits?

Old 05-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Any difference in these kits?

I'm in the preliminary stages of planning a lift on my 4x4 DCLB. I was wondering what, if any, the differences are in the two packages below. If you add the option on the OME lift for Toytec to put the springs on the shocks for you ($100) there's only a $50-ish difference. Seems like the OME are more popular on here as kits from what I read but I see a lot of talk about 5100s as well. Is one really any better than the other? I do plan on going all out and getting the Dakars with whatever kit I get.

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 05-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Those are very similar setups. Boils down to which shocks you prefer.