Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Which Lift Kit?

Old 05-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Alaskdan is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
Alaskdan's Tacoma Gallery
Which Lift Kit?

Hi, I just purchased a 2012 4wd tacoma and i want to know what 3 in lift kit is the most recommended by people who know their stuff.

I don't do any hardcore rock climbing but i do ride sleds all winter and need a solid lift for some of the nastier roads,so i want one that will look sick and hold up.
Attached Thumbnails
Which Lift Kit?-photo-3-.jpg  
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Plenty of threads on this. Mid travel will be a popular answer, so will OME and 5100s. Depends on budget
Old 05-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
Torkt is on a distinguished road

Name: Russell
Torkt's Tacoma Gallery
From my research on here. I have found asking this question is like asking, "What's your favorite food?" I would say look around the forums and pick the one that meets your needs the best. I am leaning towards the ToyTec lift, due to my budget. Good luck.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Just get a full OME kit. Up in Alaska coilovers will not last with harsh winters. OME is a solid lift.