Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Stock height out of whack...

Old 05-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
UGAFAN is on a distinguished road

Name: George
UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Stock height out of whack...

I've been trying to figure out the correct lift to level my truck, and after measuring the stock height on multiple surfaces, I'm left wondering why my truck is lopsided. All of my measurements were taken from the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender. Also, I bought my truck brand new - no accidents. My measurements are:

LF 20 1/4" RF 20 1/2"

LR 22" RR 21 1/2"

I'm aware that the tacoma is supposed to have a little lean to the drivers side, however mine is lower in the LF and higher in the LR. I've had (T-SB-0249-12) done to my truck for the driveline vibration and they replaced the leaf springs with another 3 leaf pack if that makes any difference.

Is this something I should even think twice about or should I just lift it and forget about it? Just didn't want it to become even more apparent after the lift. Thanks!

George
Old 05-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just do your life an all will be good.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #3
UGAFAN is on a distinguished road

Name: George
UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
Any other suggestions? Planning on ordering my lift tomorrow. Thanks!