Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

NEED NEW SHOCK BOOT

Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
NEED NEW SHOCK BOOT

Need a need boot for my 5100 anyone know if i can just but a shock boot of 4wheelparts.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know about 4WP, but Downsouth Motorsports sells ProComp boots.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thank you.