Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilsteins plus AAL question

Old 05-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
04toco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
04toco's Tacoma Gallery
Bilsteins plus AAL question

Okay I know these posts are all over this site but I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I think I have decided to get Billy's and set them at 2." up front. and a rear 2" aal. With this aal do I need to get the rear Billys too? New Ubolts? And this is probably a stupid question to ask but on DSM I can't seem to find the discount for TW.... unless it's automatically added somehow. Trying to save as much money as I can here. Thanks in advance
Old 05-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
To answer your question, I would get the rear billys too. I dont think the stock shocks will be long enough for the 2in aal. I would also get the ubolts too. Your probably looking at 440 all together.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
04toco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
04toco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
To answer your question, I would get the rear billys too. I dont think the stock shocks will be long enough for the 2in aal. I would also get the ubolts too. Your probably looking at 440 all together.
That's what I was thinking. I just put all of that in the cart before I saw your reply and it is $440.97. You must be either really experienced with this or just a good guesser!

Thanks for the reply
Old 05-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #4
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04toco View Post
That's what I was thinking. I just put all of that in the cart before I saw your reply and it is $440.97. You must be either really experienced with this or just a good guesser!

Thanks for the reply
Well I remember when I was pricing out my lift for my truck and that number came to my mind lol. But I decided to just go for full ome kit. More money at 800 but It came with coils.