Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What to do with...

Old 05-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
What to do with...

The old stock leaf springs?

I installed the new leaf springs yesterday and I've kept the stock leaf springs. My question is what should I, or can I do with them?

Are they sellable to be rebuilt? Would anyone want them? Should I sell them for scrap metal? Or should I keep them just incase I need them? They are kinda bulky and heavy so I don't want to keep them. Let me know what u would do?

THANKS!!!