LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

do i need new shocks???

Old 02-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

grizzlytravis's Tacoma Gallery
do i need new shocks???

i just put in the ready lift on my 08 taco...and yes i am another 5 lug taco owner that didnt want to pay the extra for a prerunner. but anyways im not sure i need new shocks in the rear now with the aal it seems to be fine but i thought i would seek some advice so please let me kno thanks.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Next time you drive over a speedbump, see if the rear end "jumps" over it... if so, you've basically extended the rear shocks to their limit... do you NEED new ones? Only if you don't want that bounce / jump...
Old 02-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
grizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to beholdgrizzlytravis is a splendid one to behold

alright man thanks for the input
Old 02-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #5

well i did the speed bump test and it wasnt really a hop more of a BANG when the rear came down. i think the shocks are just fully extended(or close to it) but im not sure what size i should use. do u think prerunner shock will work? im tryin to get bilies lemme kno
Old 10-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
the Pro Comp P/N324515 is the right size for our trucks. i got this from neslerrah's 5 lug build here -http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/builds/52882-neslerrah-5-lug-build.html