Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Full HD OME lift and bumper - No UCA's??

Old 05-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
Digger2 is on a distinguished road
Digger2's Tacoma Gallery
Full HD OME lift and bumper - No UCA's??

Hey guys just wondering if u can help. I am looking at putting a full 886 OME lift kit and ARB bumper on my 2008 DC tacoma. I've contacted ARB (US and Canada)with question to whether or not I need new UCA's (because of what i have read here) to correct any alignment issues and they told me the kit is designed to not need any extra parts because its only 2-2.5" lift and will align just fine with no issues. Can anyone verify this statement?? I won't buy extra parts just cause only if there needed. Thanks for your input.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
You may have problems getting your alignment in spec, but everyone's results vary, so we can't say for sure. It's better to get new UCA's to help with alignment and also suspension travel if you're getting close to 3'' of lift.

Matt
Old 05-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
A competent shop should be able to get it aligned.