1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spindle Lift Question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Phrosty, May 31, 2013.

1. May 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    Phrosty

Phrosty [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Question, I plan on getting a spindle lift, and I want the truck to sit level, if anything 1 inch higher in the front is even ok, I don't want any rake, I think the person I bought my truck from had already gotten the TSB done, how do I tell though? I have 2 leafs on each side in the rear if that helps. So basically what do I need to run in the rear to achieve a level or close to level lift with a 4in spindle lift, planning to get the MaxTrac lift.

Also, what is the biggest tire I can run with this set up? I will not be going over 18 inch rims.

Thanks again, much appreciated if anyone can help me with this.

2. May 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    StreetTaco4Me

StreetTaco4Me Taco Shot

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Ventura County, So. Cal.
    Vehicle:
    2001 4runner SR5
    looking to replace shocks and add spacer lift...I do not off road at all just like the height of a lift
    might want to hustle on buying the maxtrac..there is a group buy that ends today!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gr...ndles-gb-headstrong-off-road.html#post6909601

"$475.22 with FREE shipping (lower 48 states only). Shipping outside of this area can be arranged by contacting HeadStrong off-Road for more information, call 951-654-9630 or e-mail them at headstrongoffroad@hotmail.com.

Here’s how the GB will work… there is no minimum amount of buyers needed, the coupon code, TWGB, is already activated. To place an order simply go onto the headstrong off-road website at www.headstrongoffroad.com, add the spindles to the cart, enter the code (TWGB), and the spindles will be shipped out ASAP.

For those here in California, please e-mail us to place your order. We are offering you the same exact price and we are paying the taxes for you [​IMG]
    Once notified via e-mail we will send you a Paypal request for $475.22.

These spindles fit 05+ Tacoma/FJ Cruiser 2wd. Follow the link below for more information or to purchase
    http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/max...ta-tacoma.html "

check here it is an entire thread on maxtrac spindle lifts (use search feature in that thread to check for particulars):

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/203889-maxtrac-spindle-lift-2nd-gen-prerunners.html

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  3. May 31, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    Phrosty

Phrosty [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Figured this would be the best time to order them! Purchased :)

Products Discussed in

To Top