I installed my ToyTec ULK, LR UCAs, and Dakars today. I pulled the truck into the driveway at noon (got home @ 5am from my night shift). And it took me about 9 hours to do it, not including a run to the store to pick up a 32mm socket for the new ball joints & a meal break. It was all very easy, just a lot to do.
For the LR UCAs, I just cut the old bolts and put new ones in ($12 ea). Removing them this way was incredibly easy (cutting wheel), I had each bolt out in about a minute with no effort. I highly recommend this method.
I still need to adjust the bilsteins another inch to get my full 3" of lift. It looks like I got a 2 1/2" lift from the Dakars.
My kit came with 3* axle shims, but they were wrong. The hole was too small for the center pins & the pins were too short anyway. So I skipped them.
This just not gonna work! *** EDIT*** What I should have done was clamp and remove the center pin. Then reinstall it through the shim.
Dakar next to the stock Sport spring
I took a test drive at various speeds and didn't notice any driveline vibes - I don't think. (I might have a tiny one around 38mph, but I'm not sure - time will tell).