Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Another "check my work" thread!

Old 06-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Another "check my work" thread!

Goal:
Nice lift that makes my truck look meaner, gives me better approach angles and doesn't sacrifice MPG or ride quality (drastically) and doesn't require UCAs. Level or a little rake. <$1K.

Truck:
2010 DC 4x4 SR5, 3 leaf rear, 30k miles

Components:
OME 885, Billies all around (front set at zero) and Wheeler's heavy duty AAL.

I've seen similar on the site but not exactly this combo. Anything you guys would add or leave out? I think I've convinced myself that it's time for a mild lift. Step 1, decide on the lift and order it. Step 2, beg the guys on the Midwest forum to come over and help me install it.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Gathering these same parts to install on my '12. I don't know, but should go together fine.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it would all be $650 plus shipping from one of the vendors on here. Seems like a good price for some solid components. I guess I could step up to OMEs but I hear the Billies and 885s play nice together.