Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon Lift Kit Opinions

Old 06-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #1
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
Icon Lift Kit Opinions

I'm looking at lifting my truck with this Icon kit http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72 Are the Remote Res shocks worth the extra $? If I want to level the truck should I go with the 1 1/2 inch rear leaf or the 2 inch leaf?

Does any one else have the kit and can let me know how it rides, if there are any common issues with the kit and any thing else I should know before purchasing.

I searched for similair threads and couldn't find any
Old 06-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
From my understanding, you're going to need new ucas. I'm still stock except for a couple things but that's what I've read. But I'm wondering same
Old 06-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Ordering them tomorrow night
Old 06-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Unless you are bombing the whoops then a remote resi is not necessary. I liike the way the Icons ride but I did have to upgrade to a heavier spring due to the sagging of the lift after I installed a winch and bumper.

+1