Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6inch procomp install needed in R.I.

Old 06-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
banshee rider is on a distinguished road
banshee rider's Tacoma Gallery
6inch procomp install needed in R.I.

hell i have a 09 trd . my pro comp lift came in the mail today. i need
a qualified lift installer in R.I. or nearby massachusettes. does anyone hav any phone #s thank you
Old 06-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
motox379 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Sean
motox379's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Shack in Taunton, Ma. does lifts ive seen alot of there work from the past, check with them. ask for Mike or Pat they are the owners. think they are still doing the big lifts.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
thanks for info bor. ive tried calling them today ..no answer ..maybe its too early. i'll try again soon.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee rider View Post
thanks for info bor. ive tried calling them today ..no answer ..maybe its too early. i'll try again soon.
It is Saturday also. You might have to wait until Monday.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #5
motox379 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Sean
motox379's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry bud, yeah there closed saturdays, M-F 8:30-5:00. Shoot me some pics when its done!!
Old 06-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #6
Thanks for info guys. I will post pics when done. Hopefully soon..i cant be hugging and caressing these sexy pro comp boxes much longer.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #7
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee rider View Post
Thanks for info guys. I will post pics when done. Hopefully soon..i cant be hugging and caressing these sexy pro comp boxes much longer.
Caressing part boxes too long gives you really weird blisters
Old 06-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #8
ugggg well my second mechanic backed out on my install. the tire shack said they dont hav the help now to do it. after kepping me on the hook for a week saying i'll hav a quote for you. my first mechanic did the same o i'll call you with a quote no problem. then no go. no one in r.i. or mass. my 33inch toyos came in... they look nice in my living room. PLEASE does anyone know of qualified mechanic near RI? hell i'm ready to travel to NH if I have to.....has anyone installed a 6inch pro comp lift in a 09 taco? is it a disastrous undertaking? any help greatly appreciated. wheel on and think of me. peace
Old 06-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
Bump you could check in the New England thread and see if anyone there knows. And as far as installing it you have to cut out the stock cross member and weld in the one they send you I believe (it could just bolt in but I doubt it) and you have to put their spindles in to. There's more to installing them than there is a standard 3 inch coilover lift.