Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein link

Old 02-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein link

im not sure the normal pricing but down south motorsports has them for 280 for all four shocks

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html

thank you tax return for allowing this purchase
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
You made the right choice:

DSM rocks. I thought I had an issue with my 5125 driver side shock. Some squeaking sound coming from the drivers side rear after install. I checked everything, since I have also done an AAL at the same time. Well long story short, when I called Sonny with what I thought was a Shock issue, he was about to ship out a replacement shock no questions asked; until I called him back with the finding that; after my son got under my truck and listened to the produced sound, he had discovered that my leafs were misalligned and they were rubbing on the E-brake bracket.

None the less, bad on me for needing some Hearing compensation pay from the Military, but Good on DSM for willing to fix the supposed issue without blame or, making a customer wait for warranty stipulations.

Thank you Sonny, and I hope that all TW members will appreciate your provided service.