Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ICON RR question

Old 06-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #1
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
ICON RR question

I have the Icon RR 2.0 rears on my truck. They work fine and so far no issues.

The truck is not lifted in the rear, and runs the OEM 4 leaf TSB spring and is a 2010 DCLB.

I was accomplishing some work on it last week, checking the torque of the u bolts for the axle. I noticed when on jack stands, the stock rear brake hose at full droop is on the verge of maybe being too short.

Yes I could get longer hoses and probably will. But the question is, has anyone strapped the rear of an oem (stock shock mounts) truck with aftermarket shocks?

Where did you fasten the strap ends too? Any photos.

PK