1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ICON RR question

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by PMK, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Jun 12, 2013 at 10:01 PM
    PMK

PMK [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.
    I have the Icon RR 2.0 rears on my truck. They work fine and so far no issues.

The truck is not lifted in the rear, and runs the OEM 4 leaf TSB spring and is a 2010 DCLB.

I was accomplishing some work on it last week, checking the torque of the u bolts for the axle. I noticed when on jack stands, the stock rear brake hose at full droop is on the verge of maybe being too short.

Yes I could get longer hoses and probably will. But the question is, has anyone strapped the rear of an oem (stock shock mounts) truck with aftermarket shocks?

Where did you fasten the strap ends too? Any photos.

PK

Products Discussed in

To Top