Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suggestions for new leaf pack

Old 06-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
Whitelightning8 is on a distinguished road
Whitelightning8's Tacoma Gallery
Suggestions for new leaf pack

Well I've been looking through everything and i know for sure i want to get rid of my stock leafs with a 2inch AAL setup. I just cannot find a good flexing leafpack that will only give me 1.5-2 inches of lift without spending 800 bucks on the J66 pack. Any ideas or opinions are welcome. Thanks guys
Old 06-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Dakars
Old 06-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
If you're stuck on the height i agree, get the Dakars. Pull the third leaf from the top and you'll be about 2". If it ever sags or you want more throw that leaf back in or even add the additional leaf that's offered if you ever add any weight.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Rear springs

Search for tacoma spring refurbishing in the suspension forum.
Old man dave (4wd), has some great options.
It is a great thread, & i am just starting the process.
He is more than willing to give advise, or make a set for u.
I know he has a set for sale now.
Good luck.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
^^great option of you want to keep the stock main, was my first thought except it sounded like you wanted a full pack, non factory.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
Whitelightning8 is on a distinguished road
Whitelightning8's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. Thanks for the info guys ill be looking for prices on the dakars. Any good deals or prices on these let me know!! Thanks again
Old 06-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #7
Vang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to behold
Name: Vang
Vang Toua Moua's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I don't know how well all pro springs preform but I got them for like only 440 from California crawler in Fresno, well with price matching tho. 11 leaf pack. You should try giving them a call, really great customer service too.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Where is OZ?
Old 06-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #9
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning8 View Post
Well I've been looking through everything and i know for sure i want to get rid of my stock leafs with a 2inch AAL setup. I just cannot find a good flexing leafpack that will only give me 1.5-2 inches of lift without spending 800 bucks on the J66 pack. Any ideas or opinions are welcome. Thanks guys
I'm guessing you threw the shipping in with the parts price to get $800?

We have the Alcans Proggressives for $599.00, and the Deavers go for $625.00.