Notices

My wife gave me the go ahead!!

Old 02-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
My wife gave me the go ahead!!

So right now I hace a readylift 2.25" spacer up front. It has been flawless, but I got the bug and want to upgrade. I also have the rear tsb.. My question is what should I go with?

I am thinking of 5100's all the was around, fronts at the bottom setting with OME 885's. And a toytec tsb aal out back.

What do you think? Sound good? should I add the diff drop kit too?

I am alos going to weld in a muffler as well!

Thanks
Old 02-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
If your going with OME 885s then you might be happier with OME n142s struts up front.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:24 AM   #3
Muliefever
Well I was thinking that too. But I have read that they are to soft. Is that the case? Would I be better suited to just get 5100's and use my stock coils, maybe set them at the third setting?
Old 02-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to be selling the ready lift?
Old 02-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #5
Muliefever
Yes I will be..
Old 02-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to butt in but why dont you just keep the spacers you already have and add the billys too? when you max out the lift on the shocks they will give you a rougher ride
Old 02-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
Muliefever
I too thought of that.. But I think this is a better option. I am still on the fence about keeping the stock coils, or getting 885's
Old 02-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #8
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I just put on the OME 885 with the OME N140S shocks, No way are they too soft. I am really amazed at how well the truck rides now, I highly recommend going this route!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandfire View Post
If your going with OME 885s then you might be happier with OME n142s struts up front.
X2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muliefever View Post
Well I was thinking that too. But I have read that they are to soft. Is that the case?
No. They are perfectly matched to the 885 spring rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaflyer View Post
I just put on the OME 885 with the OME N140S shocks, No way are they too soft. I am really amazed at how well the truck rides now, I highly recommend going this route!
X2.