Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will OME 13mm Enhancer spacers work with 5100's and 886's?

Old 06-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Will OME 13mm Enhancer spacers work with 5100's and 886's?

just like the title says, i'm trying to bump up my front lift a tad so i can fit 295's without having to do the CMC. Does anyone know if the enhancer spacers will work with 5100's? or is it just the OME 9000's? thanks
Old 06-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
They will work , they are just generic top plate spacers . OME doesn't make top plate spacers .
Old 06-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
What do you have the 5100's set at now ?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #4
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What do you have the 5100's set at now ?
they're currently set at 0", i know i could technically bump up the 5100's to .85" but i feel like that might put more stress on the coils, and thanks for the info, i was hoping you'd chime in as you seem to know a lot about OME, i know their "trim packer" says for use with OME 9000's so i wasnt sure if it applied to the others as well
Old 06-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #5

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
they're currently set at 0", i know i could technically bump up the 5100's to .85" but i feel like that might put more stress on the coils, and thanks for the info, i was hoping you'd chime in as you seem to know a lot about OME, i know their "trim packer" says for use with OME 9000's so i wasnt sure if it applied to the others as well
Yeah , the OME trim packer is a little different , it goes below the coil seat
Old 06-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Yeah , the OME trim packer is a little different , it goes below the coil seat
roger that, appreciate the quick info OZ