1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by JoeyB123, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Jun 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    JoeyB123

JoeyB123 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma 4x4
    •PowerWindows •8k HIDs •Smoked spyder foglights •Magnaflow dual exhaust system •Color matched headlights with LED Concepts halo rings •30" Rigid Industries light bar mounted in bumper grill •Window Tint: 15% rear and side windows 35% windshield with a 5% strip -6" pro comp lift 35" tires and 4.88 gears are next
    Hey everyone I'm new to the forum, I hope to do many things to my Tacoma and I wanted to start off with a lift kit. I really want a 3 inch lift but I also want bigger tires to go along with it. Are there any suggestions you guys would have on what tire/wheel size that would be beset for a 3 inch lift?

image.jpg

2. Jun 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM
    bjboucher

bjboucher Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Former 2012 DCLB 4x4 SR5 Texas Edition
    OME complete kit w/ 885s on Nitrocharger Sports, 1/4" spacers, Dakars w/ Nitrocharger Sports, LR UCAs, 265/70-17, Duratracs, G4 Elite tonneau, Weathertech Window Deflectors, Weathertech digital floor liners, factory JBL/Entune, rear differential breather relocate.
    I just put my 3" lift on, I stuck with just barely larger than stock so as to avoid cutting up my fenders to avoid rubbing. I currently have 265/70/17 Duratracs. A lot of people are running 285s but you'll need to do some trimming to make them fit.

Products Discussed in

To Top