Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What else can I do?

Old 02-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
aoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: Air Force Special Operations Command/ Air Force Space Command/ 5th Air Force
Name: Drew
aoehrle11's Tacoma Gallery
What else can I do?

I have a 2.75 Ready lift, lift kit on my 07. I don't like how low it sits. Besides buying a whole new lift, is there anything I can do to supplement this one?
Old 03-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
i'm sorry to hear you're unsatisfied, but i think people would need more info to offer advice. a picture wouldn't hurt, either. is it simply not high enough, or uneven left to right or front to back? what don't you like.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think so. Without a lift designed for it, 3" is usually the max you can go with the 4x4 because of the increased angle on the CV joints.

Plus, it's generally not a good idea to combine stuff with the Readylift. I think the only option to get it higher would be a new lift.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
A new lift is all you can do if its the front thats too low for you, even then the front isnt good for much over 3". The back can be lifted via AALs and blocks if necessary