LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

tsb

Old 02-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
tsb

Getting it done as i type. They gave a corolla for a loaner and i miss my truck already.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
Getting it done as i type. They gave a corolla for a loaner and i miss my truck already.
haha what color? i had a bright blue matrix and another tw'er had a powder purple camry? oh and congrats on getting the tsb, did you have to fight to get it?
Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
no this dealer did it for tacomamna06 last year
Old 02-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
Still For Sale
BUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to allBUK 0H5 is a name known to all

Army: Chinook Crew 101st ABN
BUK 0H5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
haha what color? i had a bright blue matrix and another tw'er had a powder purple camry? oh and congrats on getting the tsb, did you have to fight to get it?
Not powder blue, Purple. I was just glad I didn't get a powder blue Prius. A powder blue Camry would have been better that a purple one. I want to know why the hell they didn't just give me another Tacoma. I think you should get something comparable to what you are getting repaired.

I finally got a chance to take it off road since I got the TSB done. It feels so much better. The only gripe I have is that they should re-aim the headlights after they do the TSB because the back end is raised about 1.25 inches and my head lights don't light the road as far ahead as they used to.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no this dealer did it for tacomamna06 last year
good to hear Frank!!!

who did you talk to?? was it Holley??? if so.....good deal. Holley is pretty hot too(well....big boobs especially), but you actually get stuff done while dealing with her!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUK 0H5 View Post
Not powder blue, Purple. I was just glad I didn't get a powder blue Prius. A powder blue Camry would have been better that a purple one. I want to know why the hell they didn't just give me another Tacoma. I think you should get something comparable to what you are getting repaired.

I finally got a chance to take it off road since I got the TSB done. It feels so much better. The only gripe I have is that they should re-aim the headlights after they do the TSB because the back end is raised about 1.25 inches and my head lights don't light the road as far ahead as they used to.
haha ya i wish they would have gave me a taco too (anything but what we both got!)

i didnt even notice that my headlights were off. i might have to check that tonight!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
will no she wasnt there but i wont get my truck until like tues they scratched my door so they have to put it into the body shop. Im a real stickler about my cars or used to-entering cars shows and keep it clean so i hope i dont notice it.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
will no she wasnt there but i wont get my truck until like tues they scratched my door so they have to put it into the body shop. Im a real stickler about my cars or used to-entering cars shows and keep it clean so i hope i dont notice it.
damn!!!!! i hate to hear they scratched it man!!!! make them give you something outta what happened!! and i hope they fix it right too!!