Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Allpro leafs part question

Old 07-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Allpro leafs part question

About to throw some money at the expos, are the timbrens worth the money? I will be doing their UBolt flip and 239 for a kit with the stops is a little steep, don't want to take the plunge if they are not worth it.

Second they say a 4 inch lift is achieved 'unloaded' what shocks are you guys running? I have MX6 adjustables now and love them. I still need to install my shackle flip as well, so I'm looking at quite I bit of unloaded lift and reasonable droop.

Any help would be awesome. Any additional info will supplied if needed.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Bumpa
Old 07-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #3

Nobody has timbrens?? Or any info with expos and a flippy?

Last bump the his will fade into obscurity
Old 07-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
You'll definitely need long travel shocks for that set up. I would recommend hydro bumps like the Icons too.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:41 AM   #5
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Expos and the Timbren bumps. The Timbrens are a bit harder than the stock bumps so you might want to factor that in with the firm ride of the Expos. The Expos will put you about level with the front on a 4"-4.5" lift. I am currently running Camburg Spindles on my Prerunner and it sits nice. I also have 10.5" Fox 2.0 rear resi shocks, but it will depend by the manufacturer on the shock size for the rear if you decide to go with someone else.

I will be upgrading to Alcan 5" Leafs that I had built and they are currently sitting in my floor, just trying to find the time to install them. If you are down I can hook you up with my set of Expos because they are in good shape and already broken in. Just an FYI, the expos will be extremely firm and you will need a good break-in period if you purchase them new from All Pro.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
mo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant futuremo13 has a brilliant future
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
I can't talk about the expos but I have the standards with the ubolt flip kit and wheelers superbumps and I love em had to drill into the rear bumps to make them mount into the ubolt flip bracket but its not that hard to do and there is several ways to mount em up. Also there way cheaper than any hydro bump set up aswell as fairly inexpensive. Just adding my .02