Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

trac bars

Old 03-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
trac bars

Has anyone installed the procomp trac bars for the 05+? Does it fix the "did some one just bump into me", thing while you sit at a light? More and more people are telling me I am feeling axle wrap. I took my whip to the dealer. They said my tranny and diff are just fine and the thump I am feeling is normal in the 05+ Tacomas. BUT I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!