Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Yay or Nay?

Old 07-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
JoeyB123 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
JoeyB123's Tacoma Gallery
Yay or Nay?

Is a 6" lift with 35's on a 2012 regular cab a bad idea?
I really love the look but am afraid it will cause engine problems or just be too much.
I'm not sure what to do with my lifting situation.

That being said any feedback is great, thankyou!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
No is my vote go with a nice coil over set up and 33" get a lot better performance for about the same price
Old 07-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed
worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
It's a good idea if you also go with 4.88 gears to get your mpg and power back.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Nay......3" coilovers, 35's and a shit ton of trimming!