1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by berniemack83, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Jul 22, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    berniemack83

berniemack83 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bernie
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
    I am thinking of installing the following lift on my 2011 Tacoma

Pro Comp 65205K 2.753.0" Front 1.0" Rear Suspension Lift Kit for 6-Lug Pre-Taco

Has anyone ever used this lift and if so what are your opinions, also if there better lifts out there around the same price please let me know.

Also I will be putting 295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler A/T on my truck as well.

Please let me know your opinions on this.

2. Jul 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM
    BLACKnBLUE

BLACKnBLUE Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Iain
    Ellensburg, WA (Kittitas County)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD SR5 with ARB Front Bumper
    ARB front winch bar, 3" lift, blacked out badges, blacked out headlights, Custom Steel Rear Bumper Mod, and Leer 100XQ
    I don't know anything about lifts (haven't done my research because I can't afford them anyways...) but I have been hearing good things about those tires. I am also considering S/T MAXX and WildPeak A/T. I'll also be getting Black Rock Type 997 17x9s too.

There are definitely plenty of posts about lifts - if I were you I'd enter the name of the lift into the search drop-down box and look around at what others have already said about it.

In my limited experience, there's plenty of differing opinions when it comes to lifts - in the end it comes down to what you want as far as functionality and aesthetics. Good Luck!

Products Discussed in

To Top