Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

My recent alignment numbers, input?

Old 07-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
My recent alignment numbers, input?

I posted this in the "What have you done..." thread but will probably get more input here...

Should I go back and ask them to dial something in differently?

The Caster is a little concerning...
Old 07-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
linked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlinked2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
linked2002's Tacoma Gallery
they arnt "dialing" anything. if they put it on an alignment rack with the mirrors and lasers, they just typed in the year make and model and the computer spit out the numbers that the factory says are within tolerance. you want an alignment done proper, go to a place like true line down here in san diego and they do it all by hand.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Caster does seem a bit off... Are you lifted?
Old 07-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #4
vtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to allvtrguy is a name known to all

Name: Jarrod
vtrguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Caster does seem a bit off... Are you lifted?
yup!

OME all around with stock UCAs (where my problem is originating).

I got the lifetime alignment at firestone so I can go in and have them tweak as necessary (had a quick convo with their tech and he seemed to know his stuff).

I'd just like to get some input on what I could potentially have them do to get everything a little bit closer.

My tires are visibly \/ in the front which makes me sad
Old 07-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
According to that sheet you only have .2* camber, i don't think you should be able to notice that. Looks like you might need some aftermarket UCAs, how does it drive on the highway?
Old 07-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much everyone suggest getting new UCAs when going anything over 2.5" (even at 2.5"). could be different for 1st gens...

If you do want to get in on some aftermarket UCAs, the Headstrong GB is ending very soon.. There may be other UCA GBs going on as well.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^vtrguy has a 2001, 1st gen.

In any case, even with stock UCAs, he should have more caster available through adjustment (turn the forward LCA cams all the way in, turn the rear LCA cams all the way out).
Old 07-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #8
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
they probably just adjusted toe and let it roll
Old 07-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #9
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt see he was first gen...iknownothing