Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Decent suspension besides bilstein 5100s

Old 07-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Decent suspension besides bilstein 5100s

Just wanted to get opinions on other options rather than the bilsteins. If you have had others I would love to hear the kind and pros and cons of them! Looking to get new suspension here pretty soon. There's no better place than tacomaworld for different views and opinions on multiple different products. Thanks guys!
Old 07-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Well what's your budget that's what it comes down to and also how much lift.
I see your a PRERUNNER I'd say

Front-
maxtrac 4in spindles
Tc uppers
Coilovers there's a bunch of options but I think kings/icons are good

Rear
Allpro standard pack
Icon/kings
Wheelers bumps

Or
Front
Kings/icon/fox
Tc uppers

Rear
Icons/kings/foxes
Icon or wheelers progessive addALeaf

I think this is a good setup alot members run it.

Check out the mid travel bs thread lots of good info there.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
OME.

Providing budget, intended use/application, etc will help people assist you more accurately.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #5
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
great info! Ill look into all sugestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Well what's your budget that's what it comes down to and also how much lift.
I see your a PRERUNNER I'd say

Front-
maxtrac 4in spindles
Tc uppers
Coilovers there's a bunch of options but I think kings/icons are good

Rear
Allpro standard pack
Icon/kings
Wheelers bumps

Or
Front
Kings/icon/fox
Tc uppers

Rear
Icons/kings/foxes
Icon or wheelers progessive addALeaf

I think this is a good setup alot members run it.

Check out the mid travel bs thread lots of good info there.