Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

quick question on my spacers

Old 07-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
Faketannydeluxe
WhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Curt
WhiteTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
quick question on my spacers

i do not want to hear a comparison or a bash on them. i just want to know if: when i bolt the spacer on the strut can i rotate the entire assembly 180* and insert? the reasoning is that the bolts are now staggered on top and bottom of shock is 90* but if i turn the whole thing, everything lines up. but, the shock is backwards. does it matter? should I just rotate the top hat so the bolts line up instead. thanks in advance.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTacoma09 View Post
i do not want to hear a comparison or a bash on them. i just want to know if: when i bolt the spacer on the strut can i rotate the entire assembly 180* and insert? the reasoning is that the bolts are now staggered on top and bottom of shock is 90* but if i turn the whole thing, everything lines up. but, the shock is backwards. does it matter? should I just rotate the top hat so the bolts line up instead. thanks in advance.
Yes you can rotate the shock body. As long as everything lines up your fine, having the logo forward facing or not
Old 07-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
Faketannydeluxe
WhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the roughWhiteTacoma09 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Curt
WhiteTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
cool, thank you. thats what I figured. would be a pain to twist the top since the spring is putting pressure on it. thanks!!